Monday, May 09, 2005

I need to Pee

This one's gonna be weird.

You ever dream at night, and in your dream you really gotta go? So in your dream, you make your way to the nearest dream bathroom (or dream alley) and relieve yourself. Then, as your dream progresses, and even though you just went, you have to go again. and again. and again. You're trying to figure out what the hell is going on?? I keep pissing and I still have to go?! Of course you then finally wake up and realize that you have to go for REAL. That explains it all. You just thank your lucky stars that you didn't piss in your bed. No? Never happens to you? Oh well.

Anyhooo, I had an interesting dream the other night. You may ask yourself why in the world am I sharing this with you? Well, the truth of the matter is, I've been slow with the posting and I'll take anything.

So there I was, in dreamland. I can't really remember the gist of the whole dream (you never can) but I do remember it had something to do with my commute home. I just made the train with a couple of minutes to spare and I really had to go. Of course I had already relieved myself like 3 times in this dream, but I still needed to go. If I ran to the station bathroom I'd never make it back in time before the train left. But I really had to go. So I ran off the train hoping that by some miracle I'd make it. As I'm running off the train, I bump into the conductor and ask him to just hold the train for two minutes while I take care of my emergency. He rudely told me to take a hike and that under no circumstances was he going to wait for me -bursting bladder or not. It's not like he was even being nice about it. He was plain rude. So now I'm pissed (no pun intended there. really) and I'm practically BEGGING for some consideration. In my dream, this went on for a little while when suddenly it hits me! I look at the conductor, stick my tongue out at him and say "oh yeah?", and then woke myself up. Of course I really had to go. I did and then went back to sleep, feeling quite pleased with myself for showing that conductor who was really in charge.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Air Time said...

When you come back, you really come back with something good.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

That's my motto. Quality, not quantity. :-)
At least that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home