Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm in a 'Blump'

I seem to be in a Blump. What I call a Blogging Slump.

Between having to focus at work, running around trying to find a contractor after the one I was going to use backed out on me, finding one and dealing with getting the job started, having issues with a kid in my son's class (I think that will be the next post when I get around to it-unless I hurt that kid first. Then I'll probably lay low), being just blah together with the weather, pissed about my son losing his first little-league game (kids are fine with it but the parents are having a rough time) and probably some other stuff I just can't remember, I haven't been posting. But I see all the fun I'm missing so I'll get to it soon.

12 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger and so it shall be... said...

In thirty years, when the word blump is being added to the dictionary, I'll be around telling people that you coined the phrase. It's nice to see you posting, though.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger torontopearl said...

If "blump" is a blogging slump, does that mean "blimp" is a blogging wimp?

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

A blogger pimp. We could all name a few...

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Air Time said...

Did you see this comment from yesterday's Ner post?

Is that hoffman? Who do you think posted it?

Anonymous said...
Vat should they have aid?

Sandy will have our heads if this continues?

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger orthomom said...

Welcome back, JPT, even if it's only to say why you haven't been here.

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

Thanks Mom. I'll be bahk.

Air, who's Hoffman? I did notice the post and was wondering who it was.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Air Time said...

Wasn't there some big donor named sandy hoffman? or sandy something? I forget the names of the obscenely wealthy canadians.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

that would be hofsteder (sp?)
any idea on who anonymous would be?

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger torontopearl said...

Yup, Hofstedters and Reichmanns -- obscenely wealthy FRUM Canadians ... wonderful philanthropists, though.
(no, i'm not related to any of them, but a family member worked for the reichmanns for several years)

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

Yes. I agree that no one can question the philanthropy of the wealthy frum community. In fact, in his heyday, Reichman supported half the city. When O&Y went under, many, many institutions and people lost a major benefactor.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger torontopearl said...

"many, many institutions and people lost a major benefactor..."

And in my family:....and a biweekly paycheck!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Air Time said...

the only anonymous canadian I know of who lurks on air time is Miskin. could be someone else though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home