Friday, May 13, 2005

Just in time for Chulent!

So it's done. I had my hole filled. The one in my tooth.

I went to the dentist who did a great job in re-filling that cave in my tooth. Just when I started getting used to it. He he was surprised at the size, "I thought it was much smaller". Thanks, that makes me feel great. Now I just need to wait for that new habit of mine, where I'm probing with my tongue, to pass. I hope it's sooner than later because I'm sure I look silly on the train doing it. Probing that is.

As I lay there being worked on, I was thinking about my new reader, Orthomom, who's figured me out. To make a short story shorter, she now knows who I am. So much for anonymity, right? I think that now just about every commenter here now knows me. Will this affect my post? I doubt it. I have responsibilities to all my readers- all 5 of them :-)

8 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger torontopearl said...

Rest assured, you're still a mystery to me.
Have a good Shabbos, enjoy the cholent.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Air Time said...

So despite Orthomom's brilliant detective work, you are going to continue to posting in a way we've become accustomed

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

Thanks TP.

Air: more me screwing up than Orthomom's detective work. It would've happened anyway though.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger orthomom said...

Hey, just because you screwed up doesn't mean I don't make a stellar detective! You just screwed up so quickly that you didn't give me a chance!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Air Time said...

Ortho -

I thought we'd be readin the story on your blog today.

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can be quite comfortable that at least two people have no chance of figuring these things out. Heck you could probably tell me your name and it still wouldn't mean much to me I bet.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger and so it shall be... said...

anonymity is overrated.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

I kinda like the "3 Men & A little Lady" moniker. what say you all?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home