Saturday, July 23, 2005

Islamic "Human Rights" Commision?

Logging on to check the news tonight and I see that the police in London are admitting that the man they shot and killed the other day was in fact innocent.

Obviously some people are upset and every is now nervous that the police have adopted a "shoot-to-kill" policy when it comes to this.

Anti-terrorism expert Robert Ayers of the Royal Institute of International Affairs said police have "demonstrated that they are operating on the premise right now that if they suspect that someone is a bomber, and that the public is going to be endangered by him, they have shoot-to-kill orders."
This doesn't disturb me. What I read next does:

Massoud Shadjareh of the Islamic Human Rights Commission said the killing was a direct consequence of British police officers being sent to Israel to receive training on how to prevent suicide bombings.
OK. First of all, "Islamic Human Rights Commision"?? That must be a joke. I didn't think those words can be together in a sentance.

Second, way to blame this one on Israel Mr. Human-Rights-Islamic-Guy.

2 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger orthomom said...

Guess you didn't check in on my blog today. Thanks, pal.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

Actually Mom, I had composed this on Friday. After I finally posted it I saw yours (nice peice by the way!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home