Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Snooooze

A woman makes her way among hundreds of sleeping tourists at a shelter in downtown Cancun, Mexico in the early hours of Monday July 18, 2005. Hurricane Emily hit the coasts of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula causing widespread damage but no deaths or injuries have been reported.(AP Photo/Dario Lopez-Mills)

Am I the only one who wasn't too distracted by the woman in her underwear to notice the guy sleeping with his hand in his shorts? This was in all the local papers.

7 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You don't need Hello anymore. Blogger has its own picture upload tool.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

Thanks Krum.

This blog will be a totally different blog from now on!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Air Time said...

and how can you explain not being distracted by the woman and checking out the guy with hand in pants

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

In my defense, I first noticed the woman sleeping NEXT to him with HER hand....then noticed the light was focused on the guy. Don't strain your eyes Air.

Besides, I'd expect nothing less from the guy. He's sleeping between two nice looking women. Here's to public shelters.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger AMSHINOVER said...

the blonde in the front on the right is topless

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger AMSHINOVER said...

made ya lo0k

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

If there was one, I'd have noticed it already. Trust me. I looked.

But you did almost have me and fessed up before I got a chance to pull out the magnifying glass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home