Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Tsunami Footage

I don't know about you, but I have this morbid fascination with disaster. I almost got killed on 9/11 because, being the idiot that I am, while everyone is trying to get as far away as possible, I had to get closer and closer. Which kinda sucked for me when the building came down. But that's a whole 'nother story. Maybe one day I'll post it. I've always meant to write it down for posterity but never did. Now, 4 years later, I'm sure my imagination will add to the story.

So if I was in Sri Lanka (who knew it was really pronounced "Shri"??) or in Thailand (ok. I knew before that the 'H' was silent. Thigh-Land?? No wonder all the westerners flock there!) there's no question in my mind that I'd be grabbing the camera and running down to the beach to see how close I could get. I'd be in the thick of it all and would probably be dead. I just don't learn. But if they found my camera, there'd probably be some cool pictures.

Speaking of which, here are some video's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home