Friday, December 17, 2004

Air Time Syndicated

Well, the itch still seems to be there. Let's scratch a bit more.

I want to say hey to another newbie. This guy can write. I've know him for years and never knew he was funny until he began sending out weekly 'newsletters' to his friends. I still have all his old stuff and maybe one day I'll post it. I'm sure he really wants me to do that.

After a long hiatus, he recently sent out another one last week. Since I've been reading a lot of blogs lately, I told him he HAD to start. I'm sure his hit count will take off in no time. Check him out. He'll be big one day so let the record show: I put him here.

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Air Time said...

If only I could figure this whole computer thing out, I would link people to you too. Thanks for the plug. Air Time lives. Maybe one day I'll go through my old Air Times and start recycling material.

Or not. Anyway, we'll see how this goes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home