Thursday, December 16, 2004

Scratching the Itch


After spending much time on the sidelines reading many blogs, I was finally ready to post a comment. Thing is, I was forced to create a blog in order to do so. So here we are.

I've come to the conclusion that I can't write for crap. How can any self-respecting blogger write for the masses (who knows..) when he can't stand reading what he wrote or can't think of anything remotely worth writing? So for the time being, I think I'll just link to cool or interesting posts I see elsewhere. Consider it a public service.

Here's my first.

I've been reading DovBear for a while and enjoy his writing. Here's a post from today: Torah Only

For all I know, this will be the end of this itch called blogging. I hope you enjoyed the scratch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home