Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Idiot Skool?

For some reason the agents just aren't returning my calls. That's just because they wouldn't know talent if it bit them in the ass.

Well, I got another comment. I have I feeling I know who you are Still Wonderin. Thanks for stopping by!

While I always have lot's of shit going through my head at any given moment-some of it partially coherent, I can't think of anything profound to add. Maybe I'm just not meant to write. In the meantime, I'll try to continue to post links.

Media 90. Check this site out.

Here's a funny story.

I can't remember what store it happened in, but it was either a Border's, CVS or a ShopRite. Judging from the caliber of the employees they hire, I'd lean towards CVS. But then again, with that criteria, it may have been my local Home Depot.

Anyhoooo, at the checkout, when I presented my credit card to pay, she looked at the back and noticed that I didn't have the card signed. I usually don't like signing my credit cards and would rather show ID when asked. In this case, probably just 'cuz she was such an idiot, she insisted I sign the card in front of her. (Nevermind that she didn't ask for ID to prove the card was mine.) So I signed the damn card to keep her from getting pissed off. She then proceeds to finish ringing me up, prints out the receipt and gives it to me to sign. I sign the receipt. She then takes it, holds it up next to the credit card and then totally freaks me out when she compares the signatures! Where do they find these people? I have idea's, but I'll be nice.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger and so it shall be... said...

Hi P-Dudi. I hope you know who I am. I was starting to get a bit lonely in the blogosphere. Just give me a hint so I know not to write anything nasty about you on my blog. ha ha

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Air Time said...

P-Dudi-

I hadn't gone to your blog in a while because I thought that you weren't going to continue posting on it.

Glad that i came by and see that it is still up and running.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home