Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Take your help and shove it.

Why are we such soft-hearted morons?!

A disaster strikes across the world and Israel is among the first to respond and offer aid. And they’re not just going through the motions by sending a few bags of rice and some bottles of water. Of all countries, they probably know best as to what’s needed and have the know-how to hit the ground running to coordinate rescue and relief. They put together 18 TONS of supplies, medical teams, medicine, IDF Rescue Team with 80 TONS of aid material and what’s the response? “We’ll take the material, but no people please.” No Jews allowed, but we’ll take your stuff.

Huh?

As far as I’m concerned, if I’m not good enough for you, neither are my blankets, medicine, water or rescue equipment. Now I’m all for helping people out, but if you’d rather let your people rot and bloat in the sun than have some Jews help, be my guest. I’ll keep my stuff and use it to help people that like me. Maybe the next time you actually vote FOR us in the UN, then we’ll think about helping your bloated ass. Now that I think of it, I seem to have misplaced the blankets you sent when our buses were being bombed. When I find them, I’ll send them back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home