Friday, March 03, 2006

What the heck do you call THIS mem?!

Even though this one looks real silly (who think up these questions???), it's a good thing Airtime tagged me in an effort to keep me in the blogging world. I haven't posted in ages.


Q: WHOS THE 4TH PERSON ON YOUR RECEIVED CALL LIST?
A: My brother-in-law living in Jerusalem telling me he just had a baby boy.

Q: WHATS YOUR MAIN RINGTONE ON YOUR PHONE?
A: Some old-fashion ring. I hate the gay music tones.

Q: WHAT WERE YOU D0ING AT MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT?
A: Trying to send out the weekly shul e-mail on time for once. Unsucessfully I might add.

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE ON YOUR CELL PHONE SAY
A: Don't know. I really don't text much.

Q: WHOSE BED DID YOU SLEEP IN LAST NIGHT?
A: Mine, but to cover all the bases, I think couch should be an option here.

Q: WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A: I do have a cell phone so I can spare you from TMI here. Brown shirt, brown tie. Just for the record, that's the only brown on me.

Q: MOST RECENT MOVIE THAT YOU WATCHED?
A: Four Brothers.

Q: NAME 3 THINGS THAT YOU HAVE ON YOU AT ALL TIMES?
A: Glasses, cell phone and usually underwear.

Q: WHAT'S THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEETS?
A: Beige with some pattern I couldn't even begin to think about.

Q: HOW MUCH CASH DO YOU HAVE ON YOU RIGHT NOW?
A: $26.01 which is unusually high for me. I never have money. Will be about $.65 less in about 10 minutes as I'm way overdue for a coffee.

Q: What is your favorite part of the chicken?
A: I'm a pulkie guy.

Q: What's your favorite town/city?
A: I don't know. I could tell you some that are on the bottom of the list, but not the top.

Q:I can't wait to (til)...?
A: Shabbos

Q: When was the last time you saw your mom?
A: hmmm..about a month ago

Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: about 2 months ago

Q: When was the last time you talked to them?
A: Spoke to my father yesterday, mother was Tuesday.

Q: What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
A: Pizza bagels. Gotta love em. (disclaimer: the wife does usually put supper together, but she was going out last night)

Q: How long have you been at your current job?
A: I never really paid much attention, but holy crap, almost 7 years?! Can that be??

Q: Look to your left. What's there?
A: A spreadsheet tacked to my cube wall, next to a picture of one of my kids.

Q: Who is the last person you spent over $50 on?
A: Myself. Selfish of me, I know.

Q: Whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A: A ski mask earlier this week. It WAS -10 degrees.

Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A: My Yahoo and Gmail

Q: Do you have an air freshener in your car?
A: Yes

Q: Do you have plants in your room?
A: No, but maybe I'll think about it. Supposed to clean the air.

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: Surprisingly not after skiing for two days earlier this week.

Q: What city was your last taxi cab ride in?
A: NYC

Q: Do you own a camera phone?
A: Yes

Q: What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
A: I try not to spend more that 75 cents on coffee.

Q: Recent time you were really upset?
A: This week. >:-/

Q: Have you been in love with anyone?
A: Sigh, I remember the days. Kidding. Yes.

I now tag Krum, Mirty and Swiftie

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Air Time said...

glad to see you still remember your blogger password and screen name

 

Post a Comment

<< Home