Friday, June 17, 2005

Stripping in Class

Where I went to College, Speech was a mandatory course. No one really cared because this course was more about having fun than anything else. During the semester we’d have to give different styles of speeches and one of them had to be a Demonstrative Speech - where you have to show the audience how to do what you're speaking about. For example, if you were speaking about how to make a salad, you'd bring in a bowl and lettuce and actually make a salad.

I had a friend who gave a Demonstrative Speech on how to make a bong out of a plastic soda bottle. It was great. He actually made a bong in class, put in some tobacco in and lit it up right there. I guess he figured that bringing in some actual weed wouldn’t go over very well. Can’t say I blame him.

Someone else gave a speech on how to swim. He brought in one of those kiddi pools, filled it with water and showed everyone some strokes.

Well, my Demonstrative Speech was how to get dressed in the morning. Let’s just say I left my leopard print thong bikini at home and made sure to wear boxers that day.

4 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger AMSHINOVER said...

thank G-d for common sense

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Air Time said...

Speech classes always were my favorite.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

sheesh. I even put 'stripping' in the title. My peeing post got much more comments.

 
At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice thong model blog. I found this site that has discount lingerie : **SexyBedroomAttire**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home