Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Always blaming the Jews

Listening to Imus In The Morning last week I heard something worth passing on.

Imus had some guest on the phone and they were talking about the situation in New Orleans. At some point, the guest admonished Imus from blaming the devastation on the Jews. Understably, Imus was a tad defensive.

Imus: "What?! I never blamed the Jews. What are you talking about!?"

Caller: "Sure you did. I heard it all. Why does everything have to be blamed on the Jews?? They had nothing to do with all of this."

Imus: "Listen, I know alot of stuff gets blamed on the Jews, but I haven't heard anyone blaming the Jews for this one. I certainly haven't! What are you talking about?!"

Caller: "What do you mean? I've heard it all over. "It's all the fault of the Levy's""

8 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

welcome Weltate! I'm still trying to figure you out. Are you from somewhere in the 'south'?

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger torontopearl said...

And on another topic...

http://www.citizenofthemonth.com/

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger AMSHINOVER said...

i blamed the devastation on the dykes:)

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

Weltate, the prefix throws me off. Good to 'see' you.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

Nice one Amshi. Those Dam Dyke Levy's. Always making trouble.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

Weltate, let's play catch-up. E-mail me at jptblog at gmail

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

Actually, I haven't heard anything yet.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Air Time said...

Is that our southern buddy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home