Sunday, March 27, 2005

It's all about them now

The weather held and Little League got off to a successful start. As I stood there, helping and prodding (the fathers need their fun too don't they?), I couldn't help but be struck by the notion that this was one of those life milestones I've now reached. My kid in little league! I mean it goes from graduating high school, the first joint, the first make-out session, college, marriage, the first child, their first day in school and now the first game of little league (all not necessarily in that order and there's no doubt I'm missing some major milestones here...). What's next? Let's hope that we all reach the next milestones all in good health and in good spirits.

I'll end with a great quote I recently saw:

"Make G-d laugh. Plan for the future"

4 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

There's a soccer league too?! I think I'll keep that on the hush-hush.

I wanted to link to your post about all the fathers davening for rain, but I couldn't figure out how to link just to that post of yours. Oh well.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Just Passing Through said...

Thanks MoC. You're now represented in that post. :-)

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Air Time said...

We didn't find ourselves standing outside cheering little leaguers on until after three years of roller hockey.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need your email address. send it to azacks@bcbsm.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home