Thursday, May 18, 2006

Kids - Laugh or Cry?


You gotta love 3 year olds. This was posted on our community e-mail distribution list and it just cracked me up.
Hello. If you shopped at Brachs Wednesday night after 7PM, PLEASE check your grocery bags. It is very possible that my 3 year old put my keys in your cart. If you find them, I will be soo grateful.
I think every one of us can come up with a story or two about their child totally screwing them over, and yet, when you think back you just laugh. I remember how my son once locked the babysitter out of the house. She was hysterical and tried kicking in the back door (which I ultimately had to replace). Eventually the neighbor used his 20 foor ladder to climb into the 2nd floor.

Let's hear your stories.

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger torontopearl said...

Do look up this group blog I participate in:
http://ourkidsspeak.blogspot.com/

It's more about what kids say, but sometimes that's equally funny -- or funnier -- to what they do!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Where do I get this mug?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home