Am I not Meme-worthy?
Man I HATE it when I write something and it doesn't post. Here goes again...
The other day Orthomom started this j-blogsphere i-Pod meme. Basically the way this works is you,
1. Turn on your mp3 player.
2. Hit shuffle.
3. Put the first fifteen songs that come up in a post. No matter how embarassing. No cheating!
...and then you 'tag' few other bloggers to keep it going.
And so, I waited to be tagged by someone. and waited... Perhaps I should start commenting out there a little more. So I can take the hint and I'll just do it myself then.
Here's what I got:
- My Name Is Mud-Primus
- For Your Life-Led Zeppelin
- The Noose-
A Perfect Circle
- Fly Me To The Moon-Frank Sinatra
- The Sky Is Crying-Stevie Ray Vaughn
- Buffalo Soldier-Bob Marley
- Habanera-Andre Rieu
- Shuvi Nafshi-Shlomo & Eitan Katz
- For Yohoshua ben Nun & Calev-Chaim David
- Bleeding Me-Metallica S&M
- High Time-Grateful Dead
- The Trees-Rush
- L’man Achai-Moshav Band
While a lot of bloggers hate being 'tagged', there's a few I'd like to see get this:
- MOChassid (maybe this will get a post out of him. I know you have an i-Pod, MO)
- Yeshiva Orthodoxy (if he's ignoring the internet ban, he's probably ignoring the one on i-Pods too)
- Mississippi Fred
Update: Since I'm not sure if any of these tagged bloggers visit this site, feel free to let them know.